Méthode de conception des conduites d'irrigation au goutte-à-goutte fondée sur l'homogénéité de l'émission et la microtopographie au champ.
Drip irrigation lateral design procedure based on emission uniformity and field microtopography†
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 535–546, December 2010
How to Cite
Zhu, D. L., Wu, P. T., Merkley, G. P. and Jin, J. (2010), Drip irrigation lateral design procedure based on emission uniformity and field microtopography. Irrig. and Drain., 59: 535–546. doi: 10.1002/ird.518
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2008
- Project of the Structure Optimal Design of Rain Water Collection Equipment. Grant Number: 2006BAD09B01
- Research and Industrialization of Drip Irrigation Products. Grant Number: 2007BAD38B08-02
- Study on the Development Model and Technology of High-Quality Apples. Grant Number: 2004BA508B17
- 111 Project. Grant Number: 111-2-16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!