Calibration d'un modèle de gestion de l'eau d'irrigation utilisant l'évapotranspiration télédétectée et le niveau des eaux souterraines.
Calibration of a distributed irrigation water management model using remotely sensed evapotranspiration rates and groundwater heads†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 57–69, February 2011
How to Cite
Jhorar, R. K., Smit, A.A.M.F.R., Bastiaanssen, W.G.M. and Roest, C.W.J. (2011), Calibration of a distributed irrigation water management model using remotely sensed evapotranspiration rates and groundwater heads. Irrig. and Drain., 60: 57–69. doi: 10.1002/ird.541
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!