Evaluation de la qualité de l'eau de rivière pendant l'étiage par une approche d'indexation.
Assessment of water quality of a river using an indexing approach during the low-flow season†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 103–114, February 2011
How to Cite
Bhatti, M. T. and Latif, M. (2011), Assessment of water quality of a river using an indexing approach during the low-flow season. Irrig. and Drain., 60: 103–114. doi: 10.1002/ird.549
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!