Impact de l'irrigation à petite échelle sur la pauvreté des ménages: preuves empiriques du district Ambo Éthiopie.
Impact of small-scale irrigation on household poverty: empirical evidence from the Ambo district in Ethiopia†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 1–10, February 2011
How to Cite
Bacha, D., Namara, R., Bogale, A. and Tesfaye, A. (2011), Impact of small-scale irrigation on household poverty: empirical evidence from the Ambo district in Ethiopia. Irrig. and Drain., 60: 1–10. doi: 10.1002/ird.550
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!