Rendement de l'eau et l'efficacité d'utilisation de maïs planté dans un ou deux lignes et application de sillon ou systemes d'irrigation goutte de bande dans Ghazvin Province, Iran.
Yield and water use efficiency of corn planted in one or two rows and applying furrow or drip tape irrigation systems in Ghazvin Province, Iran†
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 35–41, February 2011
How to Cite
Karimi, M. and Gomrokchi, A. (2011), Yield and water use efficiency of corn planted in one or two rows and applying furrow or drip tape irrigation systems in Ghazvin Province, Iran. Irrig. and Drain., 60: 35–41. doi: 10.1002/ird.562
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!