L'utilisation de l'eau saumâtre pour irriguer les plantes brise-vent dans les régions arides.
POTENTIAL USE OF SALINE WATER FOR IRRIGATING SHELTERBELT PLANTS IN THE ARID REGION†
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 107–115, February 2012
How to Cite
Hu, M., Kang, S., Zhang, J., Li, F., Du, T. and Tong, L. (2012), POTENTIAL USE OF SALINE WATER FOR IRRIGATING SHELTERBELT PLANTS IN THE ARID REGION. Irrig. and Drain., 61: 107–115. doi: 10.1002/ird.619
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!