Application et comparaison de deux méthodes explicites pour le dimensionnement des réseaux simples d'irrigation.
TWO EXPLICIT OPTIMUM DESIGN METHODS FOR A SIMPLE IRRIGATION DELIVERY SYSTEM: COMPARATIVE APPLICATION†
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 10–19, February 2012
How to Cite
Dercas, N. and Valiantzas, J. D. (2012), TWO EXPLICIT OPTIMUM DESIGN METHODS FOR A SIMPLE IRRIGATION DELIVERY SYSTEM: COMPARATIVE APPLICATION. Irrig. and Drain., 61: 10–19. doi: 10.1002/ird.632
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!