Engorgement et salinisation des terres agricoles: causes et mesures correctives dans une région semi-aride irriguée de l'Inde.
WATERLOGGING AND FARMLAND SALINISATION: CAUSES AND REMEDIAL MEASURES IN AN IRRIGATED SEMI-ARID REGION OF INDIA†
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 357–365, July 2012
How to Cite
Singh, A., Nath Panda, S., Flugel, W.-A. and Krause, P. (2012), WATERLOGGING AND FARMLAND SALINISATION: CAUSES AND REMEDIAL MEASURES IN AN IRRIGATED SEMI-ARID REGION OF INDIA. Irrig. and Drain., 61: 357–365. doi: 10.1002/ird.651
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!