Une irrigation économe en eau et un drainage contrôlé pour améliorer la productivité de l'eau et réduire la pollution dans un système de production de riz.
INTEGRATED IRRIGATION AND DRAINAGE PRACTICES TO ENHANCE WATER PRODUCTIVITY AND REDUCE POLLUTION IN A RICE PRODUCTION SYSTEM†
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 285–293, July 2012
How to Cite
Peng, S., Luo, Y., Xu, J., Khan, S., Jiao, X. and Wang, W. (2012), INTEGRATED IRRIGATION AND DRAINAGE PRACTICES TO ENHANCE WATER PRODUCTIVITY AND REDUCE POLLUTION IN A RICE PRODUCTION SYSTEM. Irrig. and Drain., 61: 285–293. doi: 10.1002/ird.684
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!