Améliorer la performance des canaux d'irrigation avec des réservoirs d'eau à la ferme: résultats de l'Indira Gandhi Nahar projet Pariyojana en Inde.
IMPROVING CANAL IRRIGATION PERFORMANCE WITH ON-FARM WATER STORAGE: EVIDENCE FROM THE INDIRA GANDHI NAHAR PARIYOJANA PROJECT IN INDIA†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 427–435, October 2012
How to Cite
Amarasinghe, U. A., Palanisami, K. and Singh, O. P. (2012), IMPROVING CANAL IRRIGATION PERFORMANCE WITH ON-FARM WATER STORAGE: EVIDENCE FROM THE INDIRA GANDHI NAHAR PARIYOJANA PROJECT IN INDIA. Irrig. and Drain., 61: 427–435. doi: 10.1002/ird.689
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!