The Dependence of Crustacean Respiration Rate on Body Mass and Habitat Temperature
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1980 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Internationale Revue der gesamten Hydrobiologie und Hydrographie
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 1–47, 1980
How to Cite
Ivleva, I. V. (1980), The Dependence of Crustacean Respiration Rate on Body Mass and Habitat Temperature. Int. Revue ges. Hydrobiol. Hydrogr., 65: 1–47. doi: 10.1002/iroh.19800650102
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!