A Thiobios Does Exist - Gnathostomulid Domination of the Canyon Community at the East Flower Garden Brine Seep
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1981 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Internationale Revue der gesamten Hydrobiologie und Hydrographie
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 675–683, 1981
How to Cite
Powell, E. S. and Bright, T. J. (1981), A Thiobios Does Exist - Gnathostomulid Domination of the Canyon Community at the East Flower Garden Brine Seep. Int. Revue ges. Hydrobiol. Hydrogr., 66: 675–683. doi: 10.1002/iroh.19810660504
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
- U.S. Bureau of Land Management. Grant Number: AA 551-CT8-35
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!