Contribution N. 259 a from the Limnological Research Center
Blue-green Dominance in Lakes: The Role and Management Significance of pH and CO2†
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1984 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Internationale Revue der gesamten Hydrobiologie und Hydrographie
Volume 69, Issue 6, pages 765–780, 1984
How to Cite
Shapiro, J. (1984), Blue-green Dominance in Lakes: The Role and Management Significance of pH and CO2. Int. Revue ges. Hydrobiol. Hydrogr., 69: 765–780. doi: 10.1002/iroh.19840690602
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!