The Effects of Hydraulic Dredging to Control Oyster Drills on Benthic Macrofauna of Oyster Grounds in Delaware Bay, New Jersey
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1985 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Internationale Revue der gesamten Hydrobiologie und Hydrographie
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 379–395, 1985
How to Cite
Ismail, N. S. (1985), The Effects of Hydraulic Dredging to Control Oyster Drills on Benthic Macrofauna of Oyster Grounds in Delaware Bay, New Jersey. Int. Revue ges. Hydrobiol. Hydrogr., 70: 379–395. doi: 10.1002/iroh.19850700308
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 1984
- EPA, State of New Jersey. Grant Number: 04-78-D01-NFBB
- NMFS. Grant Number: 04-78-D01-NFBB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!