The Seasonal Succession of Biotic Communities in Wetlands of the Tropical Wet-and-Dry Climatic Zone: II. The Aquatic Macrophyte Vegetation in the Pantanal of Mato Grosso, Brazil.
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1994 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Internationale Revue der gesamten Hydrobiologie und Hydrographie
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 569–589, 1994
How to Cite
Do Prado, A. L., Heckman, C. W. and Martins, F. R. (1994), The Seasonal Succession of Biotic Communities in Wetlands of the Tropical Wet-and-Dry Climatic Zone: II. The Aquatic Macrophyte Vegetation in the Pantanal of Mato Grosso, Brazil. Int. Revue ges. Hydrobiol. Hydrogr., 79: 569–589. doi: 10.1002/iroh.19940790407
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 1994
- Bundesministerium für Forschung
- echnologie (BMFT)
- the Conselho Nacional de Pesquisa e Tecnologia (CNPq)
- Instituto Brasileiro de Meio Ambiente e Recursos Naturais Renováveis (IBAMA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!