The Impact of an Artificial Water Enhancement Scheme on Phosphorus Dynamics in an Urban Floodplain System in Vienna (Austria)
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
International Review of Hydrobiology
Volume 92, Issue 4-5, pages 413–427, August 2007
How to Cite
Bondar, E., Kucera-Hirzinger, V., Preiner, S., Weigelhofer, G., Schiemer, F. and Hein, T. (2007), The Impact of an Artificial Water Enhancement Scheme on Phosphorus Dynamics in an Urban Floodplain System in Vienna (Austria). International Review of Hydrobiology, 92: 413–427. doi: 10.1002/iroh.200510985
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2005
- municipal water authority of Vienna (MA 45)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!