Biodiversity Effects on Aquatic Ecosystem Functioning – Maturation of a New Paradigm
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
International Review of Hydrobiology
Volume 93, Issue 4-5, pages 550–564, October 2008
How to Cite
Gamfeldt, L. and Hillebrand, H. (2008), Biodiversity Effects on Aquatic Ecosystem Functioning – Maturation of a New Paradigm. International Review of Hydrobiology, 93: 550–564. doi: 10.1002/iroh.200711022
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2007
- Swedish research council Formas. Grant Number: 2006-1173
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!