Changes in Nearshore Zooplankton Associated with Species Invasions and Potential Effects on Larval Lake Whitefish (Coregonus clupeaformis)
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
International Review of Hydrobiology
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 226–243, May 2009
How to Cite
Fernandez, R. J., Rennie, M. D. and Sprules, W. G. (2009), Changes in Nearshore Zooplankton Associated with Species Invasions and Potential Effects on Larval Lake Whitefish (Coregonus clupeaformis). International Review of Hydrobiology, 94: 226–243. doi: 10.1002/iroh.200811126
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2008
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada Ontario Agreement and from the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!