Temperature-Dependent Growth and Life Cycle of Nemoura sichuanensis (Plecoptera: Nemouridae) in a Chinese Mountain Stream
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
International Review of Hydrobiology
Volume 94, Issue 5, pages 595–608, October 2009
How to Cite
Li, F., Cai, Q. and Liu, J. (2009), Temperature-Dependent Growth and Life Cycle of Nemoura sichuanensis (Plecoptera: Nemouridae) in a Chinese Mountain Stream. International Review of Hydrobiology, 94: 595–608. doi: 10.1002/iroh.200911180
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2009
- Key Project of Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KZCX2-YW-427
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30330140
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!