Temporal Dynamics of River Biofilm in Constant Flows: A Case Study in a Riverside Laboratory Flume
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
International Review of Hydrobiology
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 156–170, May 2010
How to Cite
Boulêtreau, S., Sellali, M., Elosegi, A., Nicaise, Y., Bercovitz, Y., Moulin, F., Eiff, O., Sauvage, S., Sánchez-Pérez, J.-M. and Garabétian, F. (2010), Temporal Dynamics of River Biofilm in Constant Flows: A Case Study in a Riverside Laboratory Flume. International Review of Hydrobiology, 95: 156–170. doi: 10.1002/iroh.200911203
- Issue online: 30 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2009
- FEDER (Fonds Européens de Développement Regional)
- national research project ACI – FNS «ECCO Ecosphère Continentale: processus et modélisation»
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!