Developing a Benthic Index of Biological Integrity and Some Relationships to Environmental Factors in the Subtropical Xiangxi River, China
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
International Review of Hydrobiology
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 171–189, May 2010
How to Cite
Li, F., Cai, Q. and Ye1, L. (2010), Developing a Benthic Index of Biological Integrity and Some Relationships to Environmental Factors in the Subtropical Xiangxi River, China. International Review of Hydrobiology, 95: 171–189. doi: 10.1002/iroh.200911212
- Issue online: 30 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2009
- Key Project of Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KZCX2-YW-427
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30330140
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!