Enclosure Study on Phytoplankton Response to Stocking of Silver Carp (Hypophthalmichthys molitrix) in a Eutrophic Tropical Reservoir in South China
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
International Review of Hydrobiology
Volume 95, Issue 4-5, pages 428–439, October 2010
How to Cite
Xiao, L., Ouyang, H., Li, H., Chen, M., Lin, Q. and Han, B.-P. (2010), Enclosure Study on Phytoplankton Response to Stocking of Silver Carp (Hypophthalmichthys molitrix) in a Eutrophic Tropical Reservoir in South China. International Review of Hydrobiology, 95: 428–439. doi: 10.1002/iroh.201011249
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2010
- Chinese NSF grants. Grant Numbers: U0733007, 30970467
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!