Dilemma of Non-Steady State in Lakes – Development and Predictability of In-Lake P Concentration in Dimictic Lake Scharmützelsee (Germany) after Abrupt Load Reduction
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
International Review of Hydrobiology
Volume 96, Issue 5, pages 599–621, November 2011
How to Cite
Grüneberg, B., Rücker, J., Nixdorf, B. and Behrendt, H. (2011), Dilemma of Non-Steady State in Lakes – Development and Predictability of In-Lake P Concentration in Dimictic Lake Scharmützelsee (Germany) after Abrupt Load Reduction. International Review of Hydrobiology, 96: 599–621. doi: 10.1002/iroh.201111287
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2010
- joint BMBF/MOST project 02WT0985
- BMBF project NITRILOMIT (FKZ 033L041A)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!