Leaf Decay Processes during and after a Supra-Seasonal Hydrological Drought in a Temperate Lowland Stream
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
International Review of Hydrobiology
Volume 96, Issue 6, pages 633–655, December 2011
How to Cite
Schlief, J. and Mutz, M. (2011), Leaf Decay Processes during and after a Supra-Seasonal Hydrological Drought in a Temperate Lowland Stream. International Review of Hydrobiology, 96: 633–655. doi: 10.1002/iroh.201111322
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2011
- part of the priority program AQUASHIFT (SPP 1162, Mu 1464/2–2) supported by the German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!