Handling Editor: Helge Norf
Combined effects of water temperature and nutrients concentration on periphyton respiration – implications of global change†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
International Review of Hydrobiology
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 14–23, February 2013
How to Cite
Rosa, J., Ferreira, V., Canhoto, C. and Graça, M. A. S. (2013), Combined effects of water temperature and nutrients concentration on periphyton respiration – implications of global change. International Review of Hydrobiology, 98: 14–23. doi: 10.1002/iroh.201201510
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!