Handling Editor: Mario Brauns
Life history and secondary production of Hexagenia bilineata (Say) in an embayment of Kentucky Lake
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
International Review of Hydrobiology
Volume 99, Issue 3, pages 244–254, June 2014
How to Cite
Ramsey, J. B., Jin, H. and White, D. S. (2014), Life history and secondary production of Hexagenia bilineata (Say) in an embayment of Kentucky Lake. International Review of Hydrobiology, 99: 244–254. doi: 10.1002/iroh.201201616
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- Hancock Biological Station, Murray State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!