Handling Editor: Michael Schäffer
Seasonal drought plays a stronger role than wildfire in shaping macroinvertebrate communities of Mediterranean streams
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
International Review of Hydrobiology
Volume 98, Issue 6, pages 271–283, December 2013
How to Cite
Verkaik, I., Vila-Escalé, M., Rieradevall, M. and Prat, N. (2013), Seasonal drought plays a stronger role than wildfire in shaping macroinvertebrate communities of Mediterranean streams. International Review of Hydrobiology, 98: 271–283. doi: 10.1002/iroh.201201618
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2012
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia through projects CGL2004-01549/BOS and CGL2008-03388/BOS, and a pre-doctoral scholarship (BES-2005-9682)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!