Nestedness in sessile and periphytic rotifer communities: A meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
International Review of Hydrobiology
Special Issue: Rotifera XIII
Volume 99, Issue 1-2, pages 48–57, March 2014
How to Cite
Meksuwan, P., Pholpunthin, P., Walsh, E. J., Segers, H. and Wallace, R. L. (2014), Nestedness in sessile and periphytic rotifer communities: A meta-analysis. International Review of Hydrobiology, 99: 48–57. doi: 10.1002/iroh.201301703
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation Under. Grant Numbers: BSR 8405157, DEB 0516032
- National Center for Research Resources
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5G12RR008124
- Faculty Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!