BEYOND THE NUMBERS: MINING THE ANNUAL REPORTS FOR HIDDEN CUES INDICATIVE OF FINANCIAL STATEMENT FRAUD
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 75–89, April/June 2012
How to Cite
Goel, S. and Gangolly, J. (2012), BEYOND THE NUMBERS: MINING THE ANNUAL REPORTS FOR HIDDEN CUES INDICATIVE OF FINANCIAL STATEMENT FRAUD. Int. J. Intell. Syst. Acc. Fin. Mgmt., 19: 75–89. doi: 10.1002/isaf.1326
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!