DETERMINANTS OF CAPITAL STRUCTURE IN THE UK RETAIL INDUSTRY: A COMPARISON OF MULTIPLE REGRESSION AND GENERALIZED REGRESSION NEURAL NETWORK
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 151–169, July/September 2012
How to Cite
Abdou, H. A., Kuzmic, A., Pointon, J. and Lister, R. J. (2012), DETERMINANTS OF CAPITAL STRUCTURE IN THE UK RETAIL INDUSTRY: A COMPARISON OF MULTIPLE REGRESSION AND GENERALIZED REGRESSION NEURAL NETWORK. Int. J. Intell. Syst. Acc. Fin. Mgmt., 19: 151–169. doi: 10.1002/isaf.1330
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!