INTEGRATION OF RANDOM SAMPLE SELECTION, SUPPORT VECTOR MACHINES AND ENSEMBLES FOR FINANCIAL RISK FORECASTING WITH AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS ON THE NECESSITY OF FEATURE SELECTION
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 229–246, October/December 2012
How to Cite
Sun, J. (2012), INTEGRATION OF RANDOM SAMPLE SELECTION, SUPPORT VECTOR MACHINES AND ENSEMBLES FOR FINANCIAL RISK FORECASTING WITH AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS ON THE NECESSITY OF FEATURE SELECTION. Int. J. Intell. Syst. Acc. Fin. Mgmt., 19: 229–246. doi: 10.1002/isaf.1331
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 71171179
- Zhejiang Provincial Philosophy and Social Science Foundation. Grant Number: 11ZJQN082YB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!