CORPORATE DIVIDEND POLICY DETERMINANTS: INTELLIGENT VERSUS A TRADITIONAL APPROACH
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 111–139, April/June 2013
How to Cite
Longinidis, P. and Symeonidis, P. (2013), CORPORATE DIVIDEND POLICY DETERMINANTS: INTELLIGENT VERSUS A TRADITIONAL APPROACH. Int. J. Intell. Syst. Acc. Fin. Mgmt., 20: 111–139. doi: 10.1002/isaf.1338
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!