INSOLVENCY PREDICTION IN THE PRESENCE OF DATA INCONSISTENCIES
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 155–167, July/September 2014
How to Cite
2014), INSOLVENCY PREDICTION IN THE PRESENCE OF DATA INCONSISTENCIES, Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management, 21, pages 155–167, doi: 10.1002/isaf.1352, , , and (
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!