Fuzzy-logic-based decision-making system for stock allocation in a distribution supply chain
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management
Special Issue: Intelligent Systems in Operations Management
Volume 14, Issue 1-2, pages 27–42, January - June 2006
How to Cite
Xie, Y. and Petrovic, D. (2006), Fuzzy-logic-based decision-making system for stock allocation in a distribution supply chain. Int. J. Intell. Syst. Acc. Fin. Mgmt., 14: 27–42. doi: 10.1002/isaf.271
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!