Hybrid approach with an expert system and a genetic algorithm to production management in the supply net
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management
Special Issue: Intelligent Systems in Operations Management
Volume 14, Issue 1-2, pages 59–76, January - June 2006
How to Cite
Ławrynowicz, A. (2006), Hybrid approach with an expert system and a genetic algorithm to production management in the supply net. Int. J. Intell. Syst. Acc. Fin. Mgmt., 14: 59–76. doi: 10.1002/isaf.272
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!