The impact of website design on the perceived credibility of internet financial reporting
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management
Volume 17, Issue 3-4, pages 127–141, July - December 2010
How to Cite
Allport, C. D. and Pendley, J. A. (2010), The impact of website design on the perceived credibility of internet financial reporting. Int. J. Intell. Syst. Acc. Fin. Mgmt., 17: 127–141. doi: 10.1002/isaf.318
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!