Acquired immunogenicity of human DNA damaged by N-hydroxy-N-acetyl-4-aminobiphenyl
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 340–345, April 2012
How to Cite
Shahab, U., Moinuddin, Ahmad, S., Dixit, K., Abidi, S.M. A., Alam, K. and Ali, A. (2012), Acquired immunogenicity of human DNA damaged by N-hydroxy-N-acetyl-4-aminobiphenyl. IUBMB Life, 64: 340–345. doi: 10.1002/iub.1008
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2011
- ICMR. Grant Number: Immuno 18/11/18/2008-ECD-I
- 1International Agency for Research on Cancer. ( 1972) 4-Aminobiphenyl. In IARC Monographs on the Evaluation of Carcinogenic Risk of Chemicals to Man (Vol. 1). pp. 74–79, IARC, Lyon, France.
- 21988) Assessment of exposure and susceptibility to aromatic amine carcinogens. In Methods for Detecting DNA Damaging Agents in Humans: Applications in Cancer Epidemiology and Prevention ( Bartsch, H.,Hemminki, K., andO'Neill, I. K., eds.). pp. 166–174, Lyon: International agency for research on cancer (IARC); New York., , , , and (
- 41984) Carcinogenic aromatic amines and related compounds. In Chemical Carcinogens ( Searle, C. E., ed.). pp. 175–276, American Chemical Society, Washington, DC., , and (
- 61982) Arylamine-DNA adduct formation in relation to urinary bladder carcinogenesis and Salmonella typhimurium mutagenesis. In Environmental Mutagens and Carcinogens ( Sugimura, T., Kondo, S., and Takebe, H. eds.). pp. 385–396, Alan R. Liss, New York., , , , , et al. (