Functional role of transient conformations: Rediscovering “chronosteric effects” thirty years later
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 836–844, October 2013
How to Cite
Ascenzi, P. and Gianni, S. (2013), Functional role of transient conformations: Rediscovering “chronosteric effects” thirty years later. IUBMB Life, 65: 836–844. doi: 10.1002/iub.1208
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!