The double life of KLF5: Opposing roles in regulation of gene-expression, cellular function, and transformation
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 IUBMB
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 999–1011, December 2013
How to Cite
Diakiw, S. M., D'Andrea, R. J. and Brown, A. L. (2013), The double life of KLF5: Opposing roles in regulation of gene-expression, cellular function, and transformation. IUBMB Life, 65: 999–1011. doi: 10.1002/iub.1233
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Number: NHMRC #626946
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!