Tao Liu and Nan-Nan Fu contributed equally to this work.
Suppression of MicroRNA-203 improves survival of rat bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells through enhancing PI3K-induced cellular activation
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 220–227, March 2014
How to Cite
Liu, T., Fu, N.-N., Song, H.-L., Wang, Y.-L., Wu, B.-J. and Shen, Z.-Y. (2014), Suppression of MicroRNA-203 improves survival of rat bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells through enhancing PI3K-induced cellular activation. IUBMB Life, 66: 220–227. doi: 10.1002/iub.1259
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2014
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2013M541185
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81270528, 81170444
- Natural Science Foundation of Tianjin. Grant Numbers: 08JCYBJC08400, 12JCZDJC25200, 11JCZDJC27800
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.