The glycemic response is a personal attribute
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 8, pages 637–641, August 2010
How to Cite
Whelan, W. J., Hollar, D., Agatston, A., Dodson, H. J. and Tahal, D. S. (2010), The glycemic response is a personal attribute. IUBMB Life, 62: 637–641. doi: 10.1002/iub.365
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2010
- 1Personal communication from Dr Jennie Brand-Miller. University of Sydney, NSW, Australia.
- 22007) The glycemic index as a measure of health and nutritional quality: an Australian perspective. Cereal Foods World 52, 41–44.(
- 42008) Measuring the glycemic index of foods: interlaboratory study. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 87, 2475–2575., et al. (
- 62007) Glycemic index: the analytical perspective. Cereal Foods World 52, 45–49.(