A Comparative Analysis of Artificial Neural Networks Using Financial Distress Prediction
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
© 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 241–252, December 1994
How to Cite
Fanning, K. M. and Cogger, K. O. (1994), A Comparative Analysis of Artificial Neural Networks Using Financial Distress Prediction. Int. J. Intell. Syst. Acc. Fin. Mgmt., 3: 241–252. doi: 10.1002/j.1099-1174.1994.tb00068.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: OCT 1994
- Manuscript Received: FEB 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!