Funding sourcesWe thank the Medical Faculty Research Endowment Fund of the Faculty of Health Sciences, University of the Witwatersrand, the Medical Research Council of South Africa, the South African National Research Foundation (Thuthuka Grant), the Carnegie Foundation and the Canon Collins Trust for financial support.
Pain in ambulatory HIV-positive South Africans
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 European Federation of International Association for the Study of Pain Chapters
European Journal of Pain
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 447–458, March 2012
How to Cite
Mphahlele, N.R., Mitchell, D. and Kamerman, P.R. (2012), Pain in ambulatory HIV-positive South Africans. European Journal of Pain, 16: 447–458. doi: 10.1002/j.1532-2149.2011.00031.x
Conflicts of interestNone declared
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
- University of the Witwatersrand
- Medical Research Council of South Africa
- South African National Research Foundation
- Carnegie Foundation
- Canon Collins Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!