Automated measurement of spontaneous pain-associated limb movement and drug efficacy evaluation in a rat model of neuropathic pain
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 European Federation of International Association for the Study of Pain Chapters
European Journal of Pain
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 1426–1436, November 2012
How to Cite
Kawasaki-Yatsugi, S., Nagakura, Y., Ogino, S., Sekizawa, T., Kiso, T., Takahashi, M., Ishikawa, G., Ito, H. and Shimizu, Y. (2012), Automated measurement of spontaneous pain-associated limb movement and drug efficacy evaluation in a rat model of neuropathic pain. European Journal of Pain, 16: 1426–1436. doi: 10.1002/j.1532-2149.2012.00142.x
This work was funded by Astellas Pharma Inc.
Conflicts of interest
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2012
- Astellas Pharma Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.