Can I help you? Physicians' expectations as predictor for treatment outcome
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 European Federation of International Association for the Study of Pain Chapters
European Journal of Pain
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 1455–1466, November 2012
How to Cite
Witt, C.M., Martins, F., Willich, S.N. and Schützler, L. (2012), Can I help you? Physicians' expectations as predictor for treatment outcome. European Journal of Pain, 16: 1455–1466. doi: 10.1002/j.1532-2149.2012.00152.x
Supported by the following German Social Health Insurance Companies: Techniker Krankenkasse (TK), BKK Aktiv, Betriebskrankenkasse der Allianz Gesellschaften, Bertelsmann BKK, Bosch BKK, BKK BMW, Daimler-Chrysler BKK, BKK Deutsche Bank, Ford Betriebskrankenkasse, BKK Hoechst, HypoVereinsbank Betriebskrankenkasse, Siemens-Betriebskrankenkasse, Handelskrankenkasse, Innungskrankenkasse Hamburg. The trials were initiated due to a request from German health authorities (Federal Committee of physicians and Social Health Insurance Companies, German Federal Social Insurance Authority). The chair of Claudia Witt is endowed by the Carstens-Foundation.
Conflicts of interest
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Techniker Krankenkasse (TK)
- BKK Aktiv
- Betriebskrankenkasse der Allianz Gesellschaften
- Bertelsmann BKK
- Bosch BKK
- BKK BMW
- Daimler-Chrysler BKK
- BKK Deutsche Bank
- Ford Betriebskrankenkasse
- BKK Hoechst
- HypoVereinsbank Betriebskrankenkasse
- Innungskrankenkasse Hamburg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.