Cerebral excitability is abnormal in patients with painful chronic pancreatitis
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012 European Federation of International Association for the Study of Pain Chapters
European Journal of Pain
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 46–54, January 2013
How to Cite
Olesen, S.S., Hansen, T.M., Graversen, C., Valeriani, M. and Drewes, A.M. (2013), Cerebral excitability is abnormal in patients with painful chronic pancreatitis. European Journal of Pain, 17: 46–54. doi: 10.1002/j.1532-2149.2012.00155.x
This research was supported by Karen Elise Jensen's Foundation, Hertha Christensen's Foundation, and Christenson-Ceson's Family Foundation.
Conflict of interest
The authors have no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Karen Elise Jensen's Foundation
- Hertha Christensen's Foundation
- Christenson-Ceson's Family Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.