These two authors participated equally in the study.
The effects of transcranial direct current stimulation with visual illusion in neuropathic pain due to spinal cord injury: An evoked potentials and quantitative thermal testing study
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2012
© 2012 European Federation of International Association for the Study of Pain Chapters
European Journal of Pain
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 55–66, January 2013
How to Cite
Kumru, H., Soler, D., Vidal, J., Navarro, X., Tormos, J.M., Pascual-Leone, A. and Valls-Sole, J. (2013), The effects of transcranial direct current stimulation with visual illusion in neuropathic pain due to spinal cord injury: An evoked potentials and quantitative thermal testing study. European Journal of Pain, 17: 55–66. doi: 10.1002/j.1532-2149.2012.00167.x
This work was supported in part by grants from the Foundation La Marató TV3 (110930 and 110932) and (grants 071930, 071931 and 070210) and grants (PI082004 and PI10/00442) from the Instituto de Salud Carlos III and grants from the Cátedra BBVA (CAT06/023).
Conflicts of interest
The authors do not have any conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Foundation La Marató TV3. Grant Numbers: 110930, 110932
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Numbers: PI082004, PI10/00442
- Cátedra BBVA. Grant Number: CAT06/023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.