Preoperative scar hyperalgesia is associated with post-operative pain in women undergoing a repeat Caesarean delivery
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 European Federation of International Association for the Study of Pain Chapters
European Journal of Pain
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 111–123, January 2013
How to Cite
Ortner, C.M., Granot, M., Richebé, P., Cardoso, M., Bollag, L. and Landau, R. (2013), Preoperative scar hyperalgesia is associated with post-operative pain in women undergoing a repeat Caesarean delivery. European Journal of Pain, 17: 111–123. doi: 10.1002/j.1532-2149.2012.00171.x
Work received departmental funding.
Conflicts of Interest
There are no conflicts of interest.
Presented in part at the 2011 SOAP annual meeting in Las Vegas, and recipient of the Gertie Marx Award.
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.