Multi-site pain and working conditions as predictors of work ability in a 4-year follow-up among food industry employees
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 European Federation of International Association for the Study of Pain Chapters
European Journal of Pain
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 444–451, March 2013
How to Cite
Neupane, S., Virtanen, P., Leino-Arjas, P., Miranda, H., Siukola, A. and Nygård, C.-H. (2013), Multi-site pain and working conditions as predictors of work ability in a 4-year follow-up among food industry employees. European Journal of Pain, 17: 444–451. doi: 10.1002/j.1532-2149.2012.00198.x
This project was supported by the Finnish Work Environment Fund, grant no. 102308 and 105365.
Conflicts of interest
The authors have no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
- Finnish Work Environment Fund. Grant Numbers: 102308, 105365
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.