Letter to the Editor
A technical note for improving animal welfare and model validity in the chronic constriction injury model of neuropathic pain
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 European Federation of International Association for the Study of Pain Chapters
European Journal of Pain
Volume 16, Issue 10, page 1477, November 2012
How to Cite
Brownjohn, P. W. and Ashton, J. C. (2012), A technical note for improving animal welfare and model validity in the chronic constriction injury model of neuropathic pain. European Journal of Pain, 16: 1477. doi: 10.1002/j.1532-2149.2012.00199.x
Conflicts of interest
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.